WHO WE ARE
Barry W.P. Bennett
Chartered Wealth Manager, Stockbroker, Chartered Financial Planner and Practice Manager
My mission is to provide unbiased, bespoke, private client Wealth Management and ongoing advice for both individuals and small businesses on personal and face to face basis in the South West. My whole business is based on the fundamental principle of putting my clients first.
Married to Karen with 3 children, Simon, Natasha & Henry living in Yelverton since 1993. Army Officer (Royal Engineers), Major (Retd), for 20 years. Commanded both 1st Field Squadron RE & 131 Independent Commando Squadron RE(V). 1st Gulf War, Northern Ireland and 7 years abroad. Cambridge Blue (Cricket). Skippered Cambridge Freshers (Rugby). Skipper of Army BAOR & Combined Services Cricket. BAOR & RE Rugby. Parachute (Red Beret), Commando (Green Beret), Diving and Arctic Warfare Trained. London and Berlin Marathons.
- Barry W. P. Bennett MA Engineering (Cantab) Chartered MCSI FPFS IMC
- Queens’ College, Cambridge MA(Cantab). Army Staff College Div 1.
- Welbeck College. A Levels: Double Maths, Physics, Engr Dwg (2As, 2Bs).
- Chartered Wealth Manager and Chartered Financial Planner.
- AF2, AF4, AF5. APFS. FPFS.
- MAQ, IMC, CF8, J01, J02, J04, J05, J06, Dip PFS.
- Securities Exam (Stockbroking).
- Financial Planning Certificates 1, 2 & 3.
MEMBERSHIP of PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATIONS:
- CFA, CII/PFS, CISI.