WHO WE ARE
Simon Peter Bennett
Stockbroker, Financial Planner
MEng (Hons) Chartered MCSI DipPFS
Having now qualified as a Wealth Manager, Stockbroker and Financial Planner I am working towards becoming a Chartered Wealth Manager and a Chartered Financial Planner. Working with my father, Barry W P Bennett, my goal is to continue to enhance the family business which provides unbiased, bespoke, private client Wealth Management, Stockbroking and Financial Planning services to both individuals and small businesses on personal and face to face basis.
Eldest son of Barry and Karen with sister and brother (Natasha and Henry). Living in Yelverton since 1993. Former Employee of the Wrigley Company in Quality Assurance (2006-2007) and the Chevron Oil Corporation as an Undergraduate Chemical Engineer (2010-2011).
- CISI Investment Advice Diploma. Investment Risk and Taxation and Securities exams. ACSI membership achieved.
- CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning. R01, R02, R03, R04, R05, RO6.
- Masters of Engineering in Chemical Engineering at the University of Bath. Graduated 2012.
- South Devon College. Certificate in Management.
- Devonport High School for Boys A Levels. Chemistry, Physics, Maths and Computing.
- Plymouth College GCSEs.
- Mount House
MEMBERSHIP of PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATIONS:
CII PFS, CISI, CMI, IChemE (AMIChemE).
Chartered Wealth Manager, Stockbroker, Chartered Financial Planner and Practice Manager